- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Manager with either Automotive experience or Injection Moulding experience to work in Havant, Portsmouth for a growing, innovative company.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work for a leading Automotive company based in Portsmouth.
Working with our sales managers and customers you will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of injection mould tooling & mouldings for automotive OEM accounts.
Key requirements / experience in the following:
* Specify and understanding part drawings / dimensional quality requirements
* Identify manufacturing constraints associated with injection moulding
* Injection mould tool manufacture, development and tracking
* Be able to manage measurement and QA activity - Initial Sample Inspection Reports / Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
* Engineering change
* Good manufacturing and automotive part assembly practices
* Produce work instructions and operating procedures
* Project management
* Good communication & computer operating skills
* Automotive Tier 1 operations
* Be familiar with 3D CAD and file interrogation
The salary is upto £45,000 per annum.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...