- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
I am currently assisting a leading electronics manufacturer to expand their late shift PCB assembly team. This vacancy will require the individual to have previous PCB electronics experience with the ability to inspect and pack their products.
- The candidate must have PCB assembly experience (minimum of 12 months).
- Ability to work from electronic Pick Lists.
- Ability to work independently and check / inspect their own products.
- Crimp and form components for PCB Board assembly.
- Complete conventional through hole soldering.
- Keep working area clean & tidy throughout working shift.
- Adhere to ESD assembly standards.
- Work to relevant H&S requirements on site.
Working hours & Pay:
- Monday - Friday (4pm - 10pm).
- Saturday - 8 hour day (flexible hours).
- 3 Month contract initially with potential to extend depending on requirements.
- Between £9.00 - £11.00 per hour PAYE (dependant on experience).
- Requirement to start ASAP.
To apply for this position please submit your most up to date CV with daytime contact telephone number.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?