- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Aviation Engineer - Civil/Electrical/Planning
Our client is looking for an Engineer or Technician with civil, electrical or planning experience in the aviation sector to join their team in Gatwick. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and work on a variety of projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Engineer or Technician that has aviation experience or even an Engineer or Technician that is looking to transfer their skills into the Aviation sector.
Will be responsible for managing the production of technical design information including reports, drawings and specifications for the infrastructure associated projects
- Working on a variety of design projects, managing the production of technical design information, Inc. reports, drawings and specifications.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative, as well collaborating with other team teams for success.
- Expected to carry out technical reviews and the checking of design information and reports prepared by other engineers in the team
- Assist with the production of proposals for new commissions, and undertaking project management and financial control of small to medium sized projects
- Act as a technical mentor to graduates & junior team members.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the design of aviation schemes or transferable skills, in pavement design, electrical/lighting or planning.
- Demonstrate experience and proficiency of software, such as AutoCAD.
- The candidate will also be expected to take an active role in driving Technical Excellence within the team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...