- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
I am currently assisting a leading electronics manufacturer to expand their production team. This position is a 3 month temporary to permanent position for a candidate with previous electronics experience.
- The candidate must have previous assembly experience, ideally within the electronics industry.
- Able to read from and work from engineering drawings.
- Work from pick lists and component packs to assembly appropriate products.
- Basic soldering skills are required.
- Work to client health & Safety requirements.
A face to face interview & trade test will be required prior the candidate starting the position.
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 0830am - 4:30pm (Some overtime available)
- £8.00 - £8.50 per hour PAYE (Limited & umbrella company routes available)
To apply for this position please submit your most up to date CV with daytime contact telephone numbers.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?