- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently assisting a leading electronics manufacturer to expand their production team. This position is a 3 month temporary to permanent position for a candidate with previous electronics experience.
- The candidate must have previous assembly experience, ideally within the electronics industry.
- Able to read from and work from engineering drawings.
- Work from pick lists and component packs to assembly appropriate products.
- Basic soldering skills are required.
- Work to client health & Safety requirements.
A face to face interview & trade test will be required prior the candidate starting the position.
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 0830am - 4:30pm (Some overtime available)
- £8.00 - £8.50 per hour PAYE (Limited & umbrella company routes available)
To apply for this position please submit your most up to date CV with daytime contact telephone numbers.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.