- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to carry out maintenance and remedial work on water treatment sites across the Kent region. Rate is negotiable based on cards/experience
Your role as a fitter working a 45 hour based week will include:
- Working alongside an Mechanical or electrical fitter, able to fault find and repair machinery, control panels, pumps, Screen, scrapper systems, conveyors
- To fault find and quickly solve problems with operational equipment and completing reactive or planned installations on works such as pumping stations, and large water works.
- Preparing the correct paper work, and able to scope jobs, working safely at all times
- Be able to work in confined space and working at height
All candidates must have a full clean driving licence and experience within the water industrial is desirable.
CSCS - Essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...