- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer to join their team.
- Carrying out design and cad work using Autodesk (inventor / AutoCAD)/ Revit CAD / BIM software
- Assisting in implementing and development of BIM procedures to level 2.
- Liaise with Consultants and Subcontractors to ascertain their BIM capability.
- Creation of BIM content for CPV products.
- Manage and maintaining the Company's associated hardware and software to ensure that all is sufficiently kept up to date.
- To monitor associated industry trends & technical developments in CAD and BIM
- Managing own workloads to meet given deadlines.
- Provide support, as required to meet the project & business requirements.
- Interfacing with third parties to identify and resolve issues.
- Liaise and work with the Production, Engineering teams.
- Working on multiple Projects concurrently.
- Site visits to liaise with customers as and when required.
- HNC / HND / Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or other equivalent in experience.
- Proficient with using Revit or Autodesk (inventor / AutoCAD) software is essential
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in running BIM coordination / clash detection and producing reports
- Understanding of various methods of planning, programming and progress monitoring and linking programmes to BIM.
- Graduates will be considered for this position as long as Revit software has been used during your course
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?