- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An International packaging company are looking for a mainenance engineer to join their team.
- To ensure Production Machinery is maintained & repaired to a high standard to enable maximum production speeds with minimum interruptions and breakdowns.
- To ensure Maintenance & Service records are maintained
- To devise, fabricate, and install, improvements to Production Machines.
- Carry out planned maintenance on plant & equipment to a high standard
- Respond to breakdowns on Production machines
- Install and relocate production equipment
- Specify & order spare parts
- Complete maintenance records
- Complete all paperwork required to place orders and book in parts
- Read Mechanical Drawings
- Carry out Mechanical Fault finding
- Carry out Pneumatic/hydraulic Fault Finding
- Carry out basic Electrical Fault Finding
- Record work carried out on a daily Time Sheet
- Liaise with Contractors
- Liaise with suppliers
- Liaise with Engineering Companies
- Liaise with other departments
- Health & Safety. Responsible for self and others
- Assist with Stock Takes
- Ensure a good working relationship with all Departments
- Work overtime when required
- Recognised Mechanical qualification (e.g. NVQ/City & Guilds/BTEC HNC)
- PC Literate
- Experience working in a high speed, high pressure production environment
- Experience within the Printing / Carton Manufacturing Industry desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.