- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
My client, a specialised design company for the Nuclear sector, are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
Responsible to the CE&I Lead Engineer for the delivery of the Electrical and Instrumentation work packages of high integrity and complex control systems to Customer and Industry Specifications, to within budget and programme constraints.
The candidate must have a broad knowledge of the designing complex systems in machine control applications and plant wide automation where specific experience in the Nuclear Industry would be an advantage. Must be capable of producing technical & functional specifications and developing control systems from concept design through to final design, installation and commissioning.
Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills with excellent analytical, design and problem solving skills and be committed to maintaining high quality standards.
- Produce CE&I designs to customer specification and project requirements.
- Manufacturing specification.
- Ensure company policy and procedures are being applied across the projects.
- Manage the interface between CE&I and the Mechanical function.
- Communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers to meet their expectations while meeting the project budget and programme constraints.
- Support the Lead Engineer in the delivery of scope to budget and programme.
- Support the Lead Engineer in the management and supervision of sub-contractors.
- Provide technical expertise to tenders as and when required.
- Provide input to the development of the CE&I function and resource.
- Proficient in the use of PC's - MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in the use of CAD - AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical
- Knowledge of Safety Standard IEC 61508 would be an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.