- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Leading a commercial team that focusses on the commercial management, commercial assurance of alliances and project delivery. An integral part of the business Commercial area including supporting Sourcing and Contract Management functions.
Proven track record in delivery of projects with detailed commercial and contractual knowledge
Main Accountabilities / Outputs
1. Provide Commercial Assurance to the Alliance Contracts. Ensure that payments are made on time and in accordance with the Contracts
2. Ensure that appropriate processes are in place and monitored to ensure that Contractual Compliance is maintained and any non-performance is identified and corrective actions implemented as necessary.
3. Support for the overall management and optimisation of budgets and spend (in conjunction with Finance)
4. Provide Commercial Claim advice and resolve claims as required
5. Assist the Sourcing and Contract Managers with the implementation of robust commercial processes with Third Party Suppliers and provide them with commercial support as required.
6. As a member of the Commercial Assurance Leadership Team, provide commercial advice and guidance to the business as required
7. Actively participate in management and strategic development of the Business Planning function
8. Provide advice regarding Purchaser duties and other tasks under the Alliance Contracts
Skills, qualifications, experience - Desirable
10 years' experience in a commercial role
Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
Excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills
Knowledge of water regulation (incl. OFWAT price review methodology)
Experience in developing appropriate systems, processes and procedures
Excellent leadership across multi-discipline teams
Excellent communication skills and customer service ethic working with senior stakeholders
Firm grasp of risks associated with delivery of projects
Track record in continuous improvement and ability to deliver against stretching targets
Broad water industry and business knowledge
Self-starter, resilient and tenacious under pressure
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.