- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
The purpose of this role is to manage, analyse and report on the costs associated to the high volume of properties that will be acquired for a large Infrastructure projects.
- To manage the data intelligence of the property cost estimate of properties and cases required for construction of a large Infrastructure project
- Ensuring property valuations are correct and documented appropriately
- Provide expert advice on property cost estimates and valuations to stakeholders
- Provide information on ad-hoc requests for specific analysis of elements of the cases on the property cost estimate including on valuations of changes to land requirements
- Undertake further reviews and provide updates to the Land and Property Team as required.
- To schedule activities as directed from planning and scheduling teams
- To report progress on a monthly basis against the programme
- To undertake various additional services as required.
- You will be expected to actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERTISE
- Professional knowledge with extensive experience in corporate real estate
- Sharp analytical skills to be able to provide accurate information to the Senior Management Team
- Experience of property valuations
- Relevant degree
- Experience in working within a consultative environment
- Proven ability to deliver accurate data
- Proven ability in resolving complex problems
- Demonstrable capability of working with data.
- Good Communication skills with colleagues, clients, stakeholders etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Quantity Surveyor
- How to get a job in quantity surveying & move up the career ladder
Looking for the next step in your career as a quantity surveyor? Stuart Minchin, Director of Buildings at Matchtech, shares...
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...