- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Quality Systems Manager
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Systems Manager to join their growing team in Enfield.
The Quality Systems Manager will develop and maintain the Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Management Systems and compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) throughout the company.
Responsible for the compliance and on-going accreditation of the Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Responsible to ensure compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EC 2016/679 by developing and auditing data processing activities
Submit the Valpack Waste Packing Submission, REACH, COSHH, WEEE, etc.
Support the Quality Assurance Manager, as necessary, with the compliance and ongoing accreditation of the Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, including an effective audit programme, customer satisfaction, quality plans & submissions, non-conformance & implementation of permanent corrective action
Develop and maintain the Q-Pulse Integrated Management System.
Work closely within the Design Engineering team and provide oversight of product qualification programmes and gate reviews.
Take a lead role participating in an effective internal audit programme, working closely with the Quality Assurance Manager and Quality Process Manager.
Hold regular management reviews.
Provide Quality, HSE and GDPR briefings and awareness training.
Promote continuous improvement.
Travel within the UK and overseas may be required, and is considered an occasional feature of this role. Requests could be made at short notice
Any other tasks associated with this role
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience as a Manager in a quality or HSE role within the defence, aerospace or automotive industry.
- Holds an approved appropriate recognised systems management qualification, ideally degree level, and a demonstrated record of accomplishment of achievements in improving system performance.
- Engineering background with a qualification in electromechanical engineering, ideally of degree level.
- Hands on engineering competencies.
- Strong Root Cause analysis.
- Strong Cause and Effect analysis (Fishbone, 5 Whys, Pareto, etc)
- Demonstrated achievements in improving business performance and process management.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.