- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
To assemble, test and repair electronic products according to Manufacturing Instructions. To develop and commission test fixtures, processes, specs and calibration where required.
What will this involve?
- Electronic testing of products to specification, using in-house or customer equipment.
- Fault diagnosis on analogue, digital and microprocessor circuits to component level.
- Monitor and use related quality procedures e.g. results logs, calibration.
- Operate and maintain test equipment.
- Assess test processes for satisfactory safety, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor and improve test processes to maximise quality and productivity.
- Carry out regular ESD bench, shelves, and rack checks.
- Work closely with Production staff to achieve product output.
- Provide technical support and advice on designated projects, products or processes.
- Arrange work area neatly to produce / test designated products efficiently and within target.
- Complete job related paperwork neatly and accurately in a timely manner.
- Assist with Production or other work areas when required.
- Complete mains safety tests on company equipment.
What personal attributes are required for this role?
- A recognised electronics qualification would be an advantage.
- Good electronic component type and value recognition essential.
- Able to read and understand circuit diagrams, and relate to product functionality.
- Good computer software and hardware skills
- Use initiative and maintain a positive attitude to ensure that company time is used effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively at both a technical and lay persons level.
- Committed to success.
- Able to evaluate information quickly, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electronics
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...