- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Project Lead
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have an opportunity for an Engineering Project Lead at their site in Cwmbran.
- Effective planning of engineering projects including design, product development, testing and airworthiness approvals through to first delivery.
- Creation of coherent Work Breakdown Structures.
- Generate and maintain customer specifications.
- Manage engineering changes through the engineering functions to support project delivery.
- Assess and manage technical risks to avoid adverse project impact.
- Support problem solving initiatives across the business.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and clearly with internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be:-
- Minimum HNC/HND education. Degree level preferred.
- Engineering design experience (5 yrs minimum)
- Previous engineering management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Access)
- Experience of engineering design packages (e.g. Catia, Nastran)
- High and proven interpersonal skills
- Competent communicator with ability to establish good working relationships across departments
- Self-reliant, hardworking, pro-active, motivated and an achiever.
- Effective team player
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport essential as travel may be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.