- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Installation Service Engineer
A leading company involved in developing, installing and maintaining mobile assets for the Automotive sector has a new opportunity for an Installation Service Engineer.
The candidate will be required to carry out installation and service on the company portfolio. This will involve working at client premises in the UK but also Europe so you will be required to travel as a regular part of the job. The work will involve providing technical support on installations and also assist in the development and testing of new applications and solutions. You will also work work CANbus tools to capture data for script development.
- Resolve complex vehicle related problems and testing new telematics products
- Provide remote and onsite support to clients
- Perform disciplined vehicle specific installation tasks
- Perform the installation and service of products to a high standard
- Carry out audits on customer installations
- Work with CANbus tools to capture vehicle data for script development
- Previous experience of in vehicle telematics installation or auto - electrical experience within the automotive installation industry
- Strong command of PC based applications
- Ability to analyse information and think strategically
- Excellent communication skills
This role will require travel within the UK and Internationally including nights away from home and you will need to have a flexible approach to working hours.
An ability to speak either French or Spanish would be highly desirable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?