- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Lead (ILS & Supportability)
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The Company are looking for a Engineering lead to lead the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Technical Publications Team. The business maximise their customers' capabilities by ensuring their products are supportable and supported at optimum Whole Life Cost.
You will be working closely with design teams to influence the company products for supportability and developing the support solutions and new support services for the products to ensure that customers are able to achieve mission success, anywhere in the world!
The role will challenge and support you in equal measure along with will utilising your skills across all of the ILS disciplines, including Reliability & Maintainability, Human Factors, Training, Lifecycle Engineering, Support Solution Design and ILS Management.
The company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ILS Manager with a proven track record of leadership. You will be leading a well-established team of engineers responsible for ensuring that the products and services are developed at optimum through life cost, whilst maximising reliability, maintainability and usability.
As a front line manager of a customer-facing team, you will be responsible for around 6 engineering staff, covering 1-2-1s, recruitment, analysis of the forward load, and resource allocation.
- A relevant Bachelor's or higher degree, or equal professional experience
- Practitioner level experience across most ILS disciplines, with the ability to define and review work produced by domain specialists across the others.
- Previous experience in managing the creation of Technical Publications, preferably including experience of using a mixture of in-house and outsourced solutions.
- Proven experience of management as either a line manager or within a project context.
- Demonstrable experience in communicating complicated topics, clearly and concisely, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working in the Defence or Aerospace Enviroment.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.