- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Production Team leader
A well-known Pharmaceuticals company are seeking a production team leader to join their team in Petersfield.
This is a key role in driving production performance to meet customer demand. Reporting directly to the Shift Manager, you will be responsible for Line Leaders within a specified Zone.
- Deliver the production schedule and line trials.
- Increase production capacity and reduce changeover times. Prioritise changeover activity and coordinate to support business performance.
- Drive high performance in physical area of responsibility. Manage the team to ensure they strive for excellence and efficiency.
- Facilitate cross functional improvement projects with support Functions
- Drive delivery and compliance with Good Manufacturing (GMP), Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Material Usage Variance (MUV) and Housekeeping standards.
- Ensure effective information exchange with all shifts and key support functions.
- Deliver performance against agreed targets for Safety, participation in Behaviour-Based Safety (BBS), Quality Parts per Million (PPM), Customer Service and Delivery.
- Manage the performance of direct reports effectively, to include appraisals, recognition, coaching and development (succession planning). Support and monitor sickness and absence.
- Brief team on plant / company communications.
- Participate as required in Regional & Global Initiatives such a LEAN Manufacturing, Quality Improvement Programmes.
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to be well organised
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Ability to influence events and people
- An understanding of how best to engage teams to deliver business requirements
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.