- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their growing team in London.
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of new Technologies in line with companies requirements to provide consumer relevant innovations whilst supporting a sustainable business model. Previous experience relating to the design and development of special purpose machinery or processes, an FMCG manufacturing environment, high-speed automation or assembly processes, managing specialist engineering teams, working within precision engineering development facilities would all be of benefit to this role.
Responsibilities include the specification of machinery, co-ordination of activities within internal teams and external partners, project planning and execution, project reporting, management reporting, and budget tracking and reporting.
- Completion of technology feasibility studies.
- Specification & design of new manufacturing technologies & processes.
- Qualification of new processes within the development and manufacturing environment.
- Providing technical documentation to support new manufacturing processes.
- Management of internal & external technical teams spread across multiple locations.
- Project management and execution in line with best practice principles and recognized methodologies (eg Prince2).
- Regular reporting and updating of project plans dashboards.
- Tracking, managing and reporting project budgets.
- Liaising with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Review of the technology landscape to enable the development of future technology platforms.
- Identification and evaluation of management and technology tools to optimize the development process.
- Educated to degree level (Engineering Degree preferable).
- Knowledge of project planning and budgeting tracking tools, and experience of project planning.
- Proficient CAD user.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, Prince2.
- Intuitive designer
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.