- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Software Engineer - Video and Data
As part of the team, you'll be working with the latest technologies, including Xamarin for cross-platform app development, and Azure for cloud storage and analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, talented developers to help create a truly global platform for motoring enthusiasts around the world.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Collaborate in a team environment to deliver great software
- Develop solutions for some of the world's largest companies
- Write clean readable code
- Learn and utilize new technologies
- 2:1 bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with one or more development languages (C, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proven numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
- Cross-platform development (Xamarin, iOS, Android, Windows, macOS).
- Clean and intuitive GUI design.
- Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming.
- Data acquisition and analysis.
- Video capture and playback.
- Cloud development, preferably with Azure.
- Cloud-scale data analysis (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDInsight).
- NoSQL database technologies (e.g. LiteDB).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...