- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Engineer - HIL
HIL systems Engineer to carry out development and maintenance of HIL simulator test cases used for real-time electronic control systems development and validation.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics or Software.
- Proven experience with HIL simulator or rapid prototyping platforms in automotive/rail/aerospace industry.
- Python programming & scripting experience.
- dSpace Control Desk experience (Control Desk NG preferred).
- Advanced dSpace Automation Desk experience
- CAN Tool experience (CANstress, CANoe interface with HIL).
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT standards.
- Matlab/Simulink Experience
Desirable additional characteristics
- Understanding of Diesel Engine Control strategies, ECU Hardware and sensor/actuator interfaces.
- Experience in the automotive/rail/aerospace field.
- Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool).
- Developing Validation Tests for dSpace HiL.
- Experience with Jenkins/Hudson Tool.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems