- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Matchtech's client, a market leading business, has an exiciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their team in Chichester.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for delivering and efficient operation to ensure that customers' orders are produced on time, safely, to the correct standard of quality and at or below budgeted cost.
Production Supervisor / Manufacturing / Production Team Leader / Manufacturing Manager / FMCG / High Volume / Management / Supervisor / CI / Continous Improvement / Lean
- The Production Supervisor will support the Production Manager & Senior Operations Manager with reliable and accurate information and analysis regarding departmental performance.
- Monitor and manage the daily performance by taking a proactive approach to improve underperforming areas through coaching, training and redeployment of skills as necessary.
- Manage staff on a daily basis and address employee relations working in collaboration with HR including conducting disciplinary meetings, absence meetings and supporting all other reasonable employee requests.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and working within budgetary controls.
- Step up to Production Manager when Business needs to support Operations Manager / Director.
- The Production Supervisor will have experience of working within a production / manufacturing environment
- Preferably exposure to an high volume, FMCG industry
- Previous supervisory or management responsibility is essential
- Continuous Improvement & lean manufacturing awareness and/or expertise is desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?