- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech's client, a market leading electro-mechanical manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join thier team in Portsmouth.
Validation Engineer / Validation Technician / Test Technician / Test Engineer / Electo-Mechanical / Quality / Validation / Fault Find / Audit / Instrumentation
The Validation Engineer will be responsible for supporting both existing and new products through validation ensuring fault free designs are launched in line with the company and department procedures.
- As the Validation Engineer will be provide vigorous validation and fault finding detection
- Analyse test results in line with national and international standards
- Perform audit testing of existing products in line with national standards and internal procedures
- The Validation Engineer will construct new test equipment, set up unique to a specific product
- Author a test procedure or work instruction
- The Validation Engineer would be educated to minimum HND/HNC in an Electronic and/or Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Preferably experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to previous validation and fault finding processes would be desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.