- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Stuctural AutoCAD Revit Technician
Matchtech are currently working on behalf of our client in the Nottinghamshire area in the recruitment of a Structural Technician to join their Aviation Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Technician with 3+ years experience in a Structural Engineering consultancy within the Buildings market.
Being part of the Aviation Engineering team you will have the opportunity work on many exciting projects including Airside Structures and Airport Terminals across the UK and overseas. You will be working in a supportive environment and will have great support to EngTech qualification.
The following Skills are desirable:
- Preferably have between 3 and 5 years experience
- Be a Student member of the IStructE
- Working towards EngTech qualification
- Be able to use AutoCAD and Revit proficiently
- Produce general arrangement drawings including point details and sections
- Produce reinforcement drawings and bar bending schedules for beams, slabs, foundations, walls, stairs etc.
- Produce structural steelwork details and connections etc.
- Desirable but not essential be able to produce masonry and timber details and connections
- Have the willingness to learn other skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please call 01489 898 217.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?