- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Fleet Account Consultant
We are seeking an individual who will be comfortable working in a customer facing job which will involve technical testing of the company's products as well as training customers to ensure best practice is adhered to.
The role is a very customer focussed position which acts as a bridge between the technical services team and client sales team. You will have a responsibility for ensuring the customer base is fully upskilled on company products and help with resolving technical issues should they arise. The role will involve travel to sites within Europe.
- Conduct onsite and remote fleet consultancy tasks for customers to ensure best practice on products is maintained. This will involve training and conducting workshops / webinars etc.
- Perform testing of company specific software and equipment
- Help shape company tenders by analysing client requirements
- Maintain accurate records
- Produce monthly reporting of all customer activity including visits and training
- Perform UAT ( User Acceptance Testing ) of new products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous training experience a big advantage
- Strong communication skills
- PC skills including MS Office - especially Excel
- Knowledge of TCP/IP ( Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol ) an advantage
- Full driving licence
The role will require travel both within the UK but also Internationally and the successful candidate must understand the need to spend time away from home.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...