- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Field Service Engineer - East Anglia (Cambridge)
Matchtech's client, a global market leading manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join their team based in East Anglia.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining our clients equipement that has been installed at their customers sites based in East Anglia; including Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk.
Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Customer Service Engineer / Electrica / Electronics / Multi-Skilled / East Anglia / Fault Finding / Installation / Troubleshooting / Repairing / Maintaining
- As one of their Field Service Engineers you will be responsible for coming into contact with our clients customers and addressing their equipment issues promptly.
- To carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation of our clients products
- Escalate as appropriate, situations where customer satisfaction is compromised and to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- The Field Service Engineer will maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order
- Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company processes.
- Minimum HNC/HND in an Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
- Previous field service experience undertaking fault finding on electronic equipment would be desirable
- Experience of dealing face to face with customers
- The ability to be self-disciplined due to the field based nature
- A full driving licence valid for driving in the UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.