- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client requires 2 CNC Machinists with Turning and Milling experience to join them on a 6 month basis. The ideal candidate will be able to operate numerous machines and have used the Fanuc software.
The job holder is responsible for all aspects of CNC Machining, working to efficient standards in a safe and timely manner. The job holder will be working on exotic metals, such as titanium, jethete and inconell.
- To read and interpret drawings.
- To operate one or more CNC Machining Centres checking work as it comes off the machine.
- To load, examine and modify CNC programmes to give a good output of quality work.
- To be a team player and make a positive contribution in maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy.
- You are required to work to Standard Operations Procedures (SOP's)
- To carry out operations to NADCAP and ISO9000 standards.
- Use the correct tools and equipment for the operation or work, including relevant safety equipment and protective clothing provided.
- To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
- To behave in a way that is consistent with the organisation's competencies and the expectations for the role through:
- Complying with organisational policies, procedures and working practices;
- Complying with Company Health & Safety standards by developing a personal concern for the safety of themselves and others.
- Carrying out any other duties as deemed appropriate for the role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...