- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Lead Power Supply Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Switch Mode Power Supply Design Engineer to work on a complete product regeneration project for a cutting-edge market leading team.
The opportunity sits within well known market leaders in the telecommunications industry, and gives the chance for an experienced Switch Mode Power Supply Design Engineer to progress their career by developing the next generation product and to get themselves a name in the industry.
- Switched Mode Power Supplies
- LV/high current (>500A) circuit design
- HV/low current (<3A) circuit design with insulation and galvanic isolation at up to 20kV
- Liaison across the multi-disciplinary design team and with suppliers
- Generation of requirement specifications, schematics, test information, reports and manufacturing information as required.
- Closed loop control (analogue and digital)
- A to D and D to A techniques
- HV safety and interlock systems
- Embedded control systems
- Interfaces (VME, RS422/485/232, CAN, USB, Ethernet)
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?