- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Production Test Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Production Test Engineer to join their growing team.
- Test and fault finding to component level, including environmental testing.
Scope / dimensions:
- To work with test team on a wide variety of products at PCB, Sub Assembly, General Assembly, and System Levels.
- To conduct testing of products & record test results accurately ensuring product meets the test schedule parameters for all stages of production.
- To fault-find product failures and record findings through non-conformance reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Product Testing
- Experience of testing complex RF and digital PCB's modules
- Use of both bench test equipment and automated test equipment.
We are also seeking candidates who are keen to develop and start within a Graduate or Junior role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?