- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Integration Engineer working on whole vehicle systems. Working with an established Automotive client near Coventry / Leicester / Birmingham. Candidates will use Can Bus Communication tools.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and development of whole vehicle electrical circuits.
- High level design and specification of a wide variety of electrical/electronic components and systems.
- Physical layout of wiring harness and associated electrical systems on the motorcycle.
- Regular liaison with manufacturing departments and worldwide suppliers to ensure timely introduction of new components and systems.
Essential skill requirements:
- Hold a BEng or MEng in Electrical / Electronic engineering or have an HND level qualification and proven relevant experience.
- Strong communication and technical reporting skills, including the ability to communicate with overseas suppliers.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a flexible working approach and the ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
Desirable skill requirements:
- Experience with CAN communication and familiarity with CANalyser / CANoe or a similar software package.
- Previous experience in an automotive design environment.
- Experience with MATLAB / FAMOS or other data analysis packages.
- Working knowledge of C.
Flexibility and willingness to travel overseas.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.