- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our world leading aerospace client that design, develop and manufacture aircraft landing gear, wheels and brakes have an opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer at their site in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Design & Analysis Engineering Group Leader, you will be expected to work autonomously on conceptual and sustaining landing gear design solutions and modifications.
The Design Engineer will also be required to write design reports to a high level and author design work packages for supplier offload.
Candidate skills and requirements
- General Mechanical Engineering knowledge, GD&T.
- Knowledge and manufacturing process understanding.
- SmarTeam, PDM and TeamCentre desirable.
- Stress and fatigue appreciation.
- Good Catia V5 Skills.
- Landing Gear Design experience desirable.
- Min HND required, BSc Degree preferred.
- Good Materials knowledge
- Good report writing skills
- You will need to be a good team player.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.