- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Programme and Delivery Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager or Programme and Delivery Manager, with a market leading design and manufacturing company working on the next generation of communication systems.
The Project Management opportunity sits within a well established and growing engineering team working on 3G/4G and 5G LTE Communication Systems.
The role responsibilities include:
- Project/programme manage the SW development, test and release of the products from concept through development and test, to customer release
- Work alongside the Software and System Test R&D teams, abroad and in the UK, to ensure their development activities are timely and are meet the release criteria demanded from our customers
- Liaise with the Hardware Programme Manager to ensure that the Hardware deliverables (both internally and to customers) meet requirements
- Provide a weekly report of all the UK R&D activities - drawing on the weekly reports from the R&D line managers
- Champion the application and enhancement of the Software development, Product Test and Release process. Providing a semi-independent QA function within R&D
- Experience leading Software Development projects
- Experience embedded Software Development (ideally in a telecommunications environment)
- Experience of "design for test" and product testing in a development environment
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Software development methodologies, and Test methodologies
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.