- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Production Maintenance Technician
A well known Pharmaceutical company are looking for 2 production maintenance engineers to join thier team in Petersfield.
You will be responsible for resolving equipment failures, carrying out planned and unplanned engineering tasks in a responsive and effective manner. Pro-active team working with peers, the customer and other support groups is essential to continually improve equipment reliability and performance.
- Equipment breakdown response. Mechanical/Electrical fault diagnosis.
- Continual improvement of machine performance to provide the best possible equipment availability for delivering production needs
- Line ownership with planned and preventative maintenance
- Equipment repairs and refurbishments
- Working in a safe, compliant manner with completion of associated documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- A career background in a high-speed production environment - packaging, pharmaceutical, food, process or similar
- Ability to make sound judgments whilst prioritising multiple requests
- An understanding of electrics and pneumatics, accredited electrical/electronic/controls knowledge (multi-skilled preferred)
- Sound fault diagnosis and problem solving methods to identify problems and apply root cause fixes
- Experience with production equipment HMI panels
- Ability to coach skilled and non-skilled operators
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise own workload
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.