- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Manufacturing Engineer- Barrow-in-Furness - 12 Months - £45.00p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rate also available upon request.
- To utilise TeamCentre visualisation tools to plan build and welding sequences, and liaise with the build teams to validate the plan.
- To write manufacturing instructions including quality control points and safe system of work control measures.
- Work with the build teams and collect issues to validate and verify the build sequence / plan and update associated M-BOM, Routing and manufacturing documentation.
- Commissioning special tools and test equipment may also form part of the duties.
- Previous Experience planning Heavy Fabrication in Structural Steel
- Experience using TeamCentre and SAP are a distinct advantage.
- Orientation training will be provided to understand how product data is configured and accessed in PLM/ERP systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?