- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Leader (Manufacturing Engineering)
Project Leader (Manufacturing Engineering) - 3 months - Barrow-in-Furness - £41.75p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Coordinate a multi-functional team of Manufacturing Engineering and business personnel in delivering required Manufacturing Engineering (Systems) projects, to the business, in a timely manner. * Manage the workload, matching demand with available capacity, working with the "Domain Manager" to prioritise projects and maintain progress against agreed milestones and delivery dates * Provide accurate and appropriately detailed management reports such that project progress is visible and issues can be addressed in a timely manner. * Ensure you operate in compliance with the company's code of ethics and maintain discipline in full compliance with company policies and procedures. * Completion of required leadership training courses and demonstrating correct leadership behaviours in accomplishing projects, as well as operating at the required level of performance. * Maintain a record of, and report all safety related events including near misses and accidents in accordance with SHE policies and procedures. * Provide full support to Manufacturing Engineering and Build Delivery.
- Manufacturing knowledge / background.
- stakeholder management experience
- Experience of working on projects with a 360 responsibility (limited information or from concept stage)
- Ability to capture and present robust requirements ensuring these are understood by all affected domains and delivered accordingly.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.