- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Product Technical Leader/ Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product leader to join our client, a top tier1 supplier to the automotive industry
Task and Responsibilities
- Technical customer interface for the development of ECU (climate control device,
- Roof control unit, power window switch,)
- Conducting internal technical meetings and technical customer meetings
- Coordination of an international team from the fields of mechanics, hardware and software
- Implementation and validation of technical requirements in cooperation with the development team
- Control and compliance with project costs within the area of responsibility
- Support of the project manager in all technical matters
- Implementation of the development specifications and Automotive SPICE as well as the release process of the ECUs
- At least 3 years' experience in the development of automotive electronics
- Technical knowledge in hardware, software development and mechanical design
- Experience in project management as well as in Automotive SPICE
- Knowledge of a requirement management tool (e.g., DOORS)
- Fluent German and very good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High flexibility and initiative as well as willingness to cooperate in international project teams
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...