- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Commissioning Engineer
Senior Commissioning Engineer - Barrow-in-Furness - 6 Months - £21.12p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Detailed concise and accurate recording of minutes and actions, capturing Key Sallent Points during Test group Meetings.
- Provide support for Test Group Chairman as required to schedule meeting and ensure availability of conference rooms.
- Administration & maintenance of documents/data.
- Ensuring that recorded material is stored within Windchill.
- Providing secretarial, administrative and clerical support to Test Group Key Commissioning Phases.
- Compile material for the creation of presentations on behalf of the Test Group Chairman.
- Maintain established databases to provide and up to date information of Test Group documentation.
- Carry out minor test document amendments as requested.
- Generate Test Group related quality metrics, such as Right First Time.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality HS&E Management Systems Documentation. EG Process Instructions.
- Liaise/Interface with appropriate areas internally and externally to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Responsible for the compilation of appropriate documentation to the required standard.
- Keep full and accurate records of work activities carried out by using company systems.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.