- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an electrician with COMPEX (1-4 or 9&11) to start ASAP, work will be on clean and waste water sights throughout the Nottingham region. Start ASAP.
- To read and understand electrical drawings and diagrams.
- To read and brief other team members where required on task method statements and risk assessments, to be able to conduct point of work risk assessments and complete on-site permits.
- Undertaking and recording statutory inspections of plant and equipment
- Report all accidents, incidents and near misses
- To carry out all tasks in line with company policies and using correct PPE.
- 6-8 week contract with extension based on performance.
- All work will be on water treatment sites so previous experience is desired.
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- JIB - Essential
- COMPEX 1-4 or 9&11 is essential
- EUSR Water Hygiene - Desirable
Rate of pay is negotiable based on previous experience/cards.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.