- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Infrastructure Engineering Technician
An immediate opportunity for a Civil Engineering Technician to join a busy consultancy in London
A high calibre and enthusiastic Engineering technician is required to work as part of an office based design team of Infrastructure Engineers, to deliver Infrastructure Projects.
- Flexible to work on projects within Infrastructure engineering including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and topography / ground modelling;
- Previous experience with preparation of coordinated utilities drawings and details essential;
- Extensive CAD skills should include ability in and demonstrable recent experience in AutoCAD (Civils 3D is preferable) or MicroStation;
- Experience in 3D highway and ground modelling design software packages would be beneficial;
- Should have good time management skills, be able to take responsibility and work under pressure to tight deadlines and work extended hours when required.
- Min 5 years+ experience.
- Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings (including highways, drainage and topography).
- Developing utility setting out information.
- Developing urban road layouts.
- Drawing up engineers' designs.
- Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.