- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client has a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding team.
- Develop and maintain the project plan and risk matrices. Work to mitigate risks where possible.
- Coordinate communication and working between the various business functions
- Hold various business function leads accountable for plan and milestone adherence
- Focus on achieving monthly milestones whilst maintaining a longer term strategic view
- Be the key customer point of contact and lead customer progress meetings
- Identify opportunities for cost savings or additional scope activities
- Manage payments and invoicing against a milestone plan, generate and present evidence to prove milestone completion
- Report on project status to the business, internal and external customers
- Accounting for project cost, time and budget
- Maintain business Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Business Systems (SAP)
- Manage and generate bids for future phases of the programme
- Strong project management skills and proven experience in the delivery of complex manufacturing programmes, ideally within a Defence, Marine or other heavy environment
- Mechanical engineering background
- Excellent people skills and an ability to deal with a demanding customer whilst developing the existing relationship.
- Ability to deal with conflicting manufacturing requirements and devise schedules to resolve these.
- Able to work under pressure and complete contracts on time.
- Computer Literacy, with sound knowledge of Microsoft packages including MS Project.
- Understanding and working knowledge of financial costing and customer quotations.
- Be a UK citizen and be able to achieve SC clearance
- Relish the challenge of delivering a technical and complex project against a demanding timescale
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.