- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Finance Manager- Reporting, Costbase and Capital
Finance Manager - Reporting, Costbase and Capital - 3 Months - Barrow-in-Furness - £27.89p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- To provide a financial planning and reporting service including:
- Financial Reporting and Forecasting in Hyperion.
- To direct, co-ordinate and undertake all internal and external financial reporting.
- To challenge and analyse inputs from within the Business Unit(s) to identify key issues and trends, risks and opportunities to enable: Management of the business, Decision making, Complete and accurate reporting.
- To monitor and challenge cash forecasting accuracy.
- To ensure that high quality submissions to Group/HQ are made on time.
- To provide advice on the use of Corporate reporting tools.
- To provide financial advice and support to the WSUK Management Committee.
- To act as key point of contact for financial queries from outside the Business Unit/Group.
- To manage the team covering Costbase and Capital expenditure.
- To undertake ad-hoc requests as necessary to satisfy both internal and external customers.
- To ensure the overall integrity of the accounts through: the direct linkage of the accounts to the output of the under-pinning financial systems, the implementation of an appropriate set of financial controls, review of internal audit reports.
- To lead the development of financial planning and reporting policies, processes and procedures ensuring that best practices are adopted and implemented and that they are consistent with overall practices.
- To ensure that all financial reporting complies with relevant accounting standards and legal and regulatory requirements and to provide leadership on such matters within the business.
- To manage the relationship with both internal and external auditors.
- IBP Process
- To direct, co-ordinate and undertake the IBP process to ensure completeness and accuracy of the output
- To challenge and analyse inputs from within the Business Unit(s) to: identify key issues and trends, identify risks and opportunities, enable decision making, ensure consistency of data and assumptions.
- To provide financial input to the development of strategy
- To provide financial evaluation of business strategies
- To ensure that high quality submissions to Group/HQ are made on time
- Hyperion and SAP experience
- Previous experience in a Reporting Accountant role
- Degree qualified or equivalent
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.