- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Are you looking for a new role within Automotive?
3 KEY SKILLS
- Proficient in CATIA V5
- Plastic moulding process knowledge
- Plastic moulding tooling feasibility knowledge
- Experience of creating feasible CAD models and delivering production parts at an Injection moulding manufacturer.
- Engineering Degree. Automotive injection moulding supplier experience.
- Teamcenter experience.
- AVA model creation ability
- Role involves creating models and drawings for Make to Print injection moulded parts for Automotive Seating components.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...