- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for you next role within Automotive?
3 KEY SKILLS
- Successful history as a Project Engineer in the automotive sector, with plastic mouldings. Beneficial to include experience of the following finishes - painted, high end self coloured finishes, chrome plating, hot foil stampings.
- Ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools.
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget of complex engineering systems
- Exterior systems experience (large scale injection mouldings with A class and decorative finishes) - function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- PC Literacy
- Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 or v6 would be an advantage.
- Valid UK driving licence
- Safety shoes needed for workshops and production facilities, OEM and at supplier Role will be mainly Gaydon based but may involve residency at a manufacturing site during programme launch phases.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.