- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An incredible opportunity to work within an international team of engineers as part of a world leading manufacturer of sailboat rigging systems and deck hardware.
Reporting to the Technical Director the successful design engineer will work alongside the technical department responsible for the design and development of composite, keelboat and dinghy product ranges. This includes spars, deck hardware and rudder systems.
You will work as part of an international team on many new and innovative projects which will in turn help to maintain and extend the company's position as an industry leader.
To be considered for the role you will;
- Hold a Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- Have some industry experience within manufacturing
- Be an active dinghy or keelboat sailor
- Familiarity with CAD packages ideally Creo
- Understanding of manufacturing processes such as casting, extrusion, machining, metal fabrication and injection moulding
- Knowledge of a large range of engineering materials
- Conceptual thinking and communication of ideas
- Stress analysis using basic calculation and FEA
The client is also interested in hearing from Mechanical Engineering graduates with a passion for sailing, this is an awesome opportunity to get valuable industry experience within a globally established company.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.