- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Degree in engineering or business discipline.
- 3 years project management experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience in one or more of the automotive, aerospace, defence, energy, consumer goods or industrial sectors.
- Strong office software skills, including Word, Excel and especially Microsoft Project, or equivalent.
- Broad commercial experience is imperative to the role.
- Knowledge of composite materials and casting processes an advantage, but not essential.
- Comfortable working under pressure in cross-functional teams to project deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications, together with excellent reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and organized individual with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Flexible, adaptable, and enthusiastic team player.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting external and internal company projects with project planning, monitoring and control services, preparing documentation as required.
- Assisting management in the preparation and negotiation of project proposals.
- Ensuring that project delivery remains on schedule in terms of timing, budget, forecasting and technical deliverables, identifying and implementing corrective actions where necessary.
- Liaising with partners and sub-contractors involved in collaborative projects.
- Preparing and delivering project presentations and reports, as required.
- Devising and implementing new project management tools and metrics to improve monitoring and control capabilities, translating these into appropriate standards or procedures if required.
- Supporting and interfacing with CMT's commercial, technical and manufacturing management and staff.
- Maintaining project work schedules for the company, to assist in prioritisation and resource discussions. Managing work priorities in line with management direction.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and facilitating the placement of follow-on contracts.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems