- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client, a Control Systems Integrator, are looking for 2 Automation Engineers to join their team in Waterlooville.
The company are active within a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Enjoy the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Interface with customers and suppliers.
- Produce the design documents.
- Compile the PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Write the test documents.
- Perform testing with customers.
- Carryout on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and run customer training session.
- Thinks outside the box and pushes boundaries
Desirable skills and experience:
- Be, or work towards, being certified on an automation platform and Engineering Council
- High level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, or Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform), based SCADA platforms, and HMIs.
- High level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms.
- Would be great but not essential to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet)
- 5+ years' experience of writing software, and working with customers.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
What make this a good opportunitiy?
- Open outcome focused culture, which allows employees to excel and deliver with customer service
- The company is part of a global enterprise consisting of 1500 locations
- Partnerships with customers and suppliers
- Support and mentoring
- Social events
Whole project lifecycle, PLC, SCADA, HMI
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Control & Automation
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems