- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Work Package Manager
My Client are looking for a Work package Manager for a very important project.
- Deliverables: - Services Assurance Plans - Service Assurance Requirements, Verification Method and Acceptance Criteria - Service Assurance Reports - Support other WPMs by reviewing design and verification artefacts across the project with respect to the Assurance requirements.
- - Previous track record in a leadership position.
- - Self-motivated, proactive & positive attitude.
- - Team working ¿ the role will involve the ability to identify, communicate and manage technical dependencies with other Engineering WPMs and the SEM.
- - People Management ¿ including performance management.
- - Experience in WPM including identification, planning and reporting on WP activities.
- - Knowledge and experience with Systems Engineering Requirements production
- - Knowledge and experience with Systems Engineering Integration and Verification activities.
- - Experience in the use of the DOORs toolset.
- - An understanding of service orientated architecture
- - An appreciation of iTIL & Service Management*
- - An appreciation of Goal Structure Notation (GSN) approach to Assurance.*
- - An appreciation of virtualisation*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.