- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Development Management Planner
Matchtech are working closely with one of our clients based in Norfolk who are looking for a senior level Development Management Planner with Minerals and Waste experience to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- Senior Development Management Planner
- 3 months initially
- The IR35 status of this role is currently undetermined
Throughout the duration of this contract the successful candidate will be required to work on a mix caseload of planning applications ranging from minor to major developments, also my client would ideally be looking for someone with Minerals and Waste experience too.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals and the like.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar Town Planning roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status and can discuss planning roles in more detail.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.