- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Parking CPZ Engineer
To undertake maintenance and installation of signs, Pay and Display machines, suspension and reinstatement of parking bays and additionally supervise contractors in relation to road marking throughout the borough.
The post holder will have lead responsibility and accountability for the following:
- To use Council provided tools/equipment/van to conduct site visits and on street repairs/activity which must be carried out in accordance with approved policies and procedures, having regard to standards and relevant audit trails.
- To direct and supervise contractor staff working for partner organisations who are delivering parking works on behalf of the borough
- To be responsible for the on street repair of pay and display machines and the safeguarding of the cash within the machine.
- Review street furniture and update mapping software and TMO data and drawings/IT systems/records as necessary.
- To liaise with third parties and members of the public using agreed procedures and channels to ensure work is undertaken to agreed standards and maintain accurate and timely records on performance. To initiate any appropriate corrective action(s) as and when applicable.
- To contribute effectively to the completion of various projects and programmes through the timely execution of site and office work.
- To work with the Operations Management Team in the production of reports.
- To conduct field surveys/technical assessment/parking stress surveys to assess the possible creation of parking zones.
- These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive as the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grading and scope of the post.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.