- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters & pipefitters to start ASAP on a water treatment site in North East London, Near Leyton. Rate is negotiable based on experience/cards.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Numeric and reading skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must be customer focused with high standard of workmanship and great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- EUSR - Desirable
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
- Pipefitting Experience - Essential
- PPE & Tools - Preferred
- Thames Water Passport - Preferred
- 45 hour week
- Ideal candidate will have previous pipefitting experience and worked for Thames Water in the past.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.