- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an electrician to carry out testing & maintenance on Thames Water sites in the Berkshire/Oxford region. Start ASAP.
- The role will be mobile, working alongside another electrician across the West Thames region.
- Transport will be provided and the pay will be door-door.
- Role will be 3 months with the potential to run a year.
- Start ASAP
- 10 hour days.
- Negotiable rate based on current tickets/experience.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following.
- 2391 Test & Inspect
- 17th Edition
- Thames Water Passport
- Confined Space
- PPE & Tools
- Previous water sector experience
- Background in maintenance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.