- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an electrician to carry out testing & maintenance on Thames Water sites in the Berkshire/Oxford region. Start ASAP.
- The role will be mobile, working alongside another electrician across the West Thames region.
- Transport will be provided and the pay will be door-door.
- Role will be 3 months with the potential to run a year.
- Start ASAP
- 10 hour days.
- Negotiable rate based on current tickets/experience.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following.
- 2391 Test & Inspect
- 17th Edition
- Thames Water Passport
- Confined Space
- PPE & Tools
- Previous water sector experience
- Background in maintenance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electrical Engineer
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...