- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Product Development Engineer
Product Design Engineer x 23 - Glascoed - 6 month contract - £27-33.00/h Ltd depending on experience (PAYE and umbrella options also available)
We are looking for a number of product development engineers to join a multi-disciplined engineering team involved in the design, manufacture and test of new and legacy munitions.
These are interesting and varied roles and successful applicants will be involved in all levels of the product lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and conducting testing and trials of products. Analysis of results and feedback into design and manufacturing process.
- Configuration and maintenance of bills of materials - reviewing drawings and material specifications, evaluating differences and making suggestions for improvements.
Applicants must be degree (or equivalent) qualified in mechanical engineering within a manufacturing environment. Must also have full product lifecycle experience including identifying and solving problems.
Hours can be condensed and worked Mon - Thurs and overtime is available.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...